5326 South Dublin Ranch Drive
Click to View
loading your dream home...
This one checks all the boxes.
✓ Ideal location — a stone’s throw from the HOA community
pool, parks, John Green Elementary, Eleanor Fallon Middle School,
and minutes to shopping, movies, medical, BART and 580.
✓ Optimal floor plan — private courtyard entry, generous room sizes, a bedroom with ensuite bath on the main floor, four bedrooms, three baths, a spacious loft and laundry room upstairs, and a 225sf one-bedroom, one-bath Casita featuring its own entrance.
✓ Model perfect and move in ready.
This home has it all — an optimal layout, generous room sizes, space for everyone and every need — “and” the icing on the cake is that it’s ready for you to move right into!
• Elegant living room boasts a two-story ceiling, gas fireplace with cast stone surround, and opens to the formal dining room for optimal entertaining flow.
• Spacious formal dining room features sound system ceiling speakers, conveniently connects with the kitchen through the butler’s pantry.
• Eat-in kitchen is a cook’s dream — generous sized island features a slab granite counter top, veggie sink with disposal and abundant storage space. Large walk-in pantry. Tremendous counter space and cabinet storage. Stainless steel appliances include new (2018) top of the line double ovens, dishwasher and built-in Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator. Handy built-in desk.
• Family room opens to the kitchen and back yard and boasts a gas log fireplace with cast stone surround, sound system ceiling speakers and custom built-in cabinets and shelves.
• Bedroom with ensuite bath.
• Powder/guest bath.
• Two closets — an extra deep entry hall closet and a closet
near the garage — perfect for storing all your household
• King sized master suite features sound system ceiling speakers in the bedroom, plus a lavish bath that features two walk-in closets, two individual sink vanities, an oversized bathtub and stall shower, newly installed tile floor, linen storage, and compartmented privacy bath.
• Two bedrooms with a Jack ‘n Jill bath plus another secondary bedroom, and full hall bath.
• Spacious loft boasts fabulous views. The ideal spot for that much needed plus space — upstairs family room, game/ play room, fitness center, work and/or hobby space, etc.
• Wonderful backyard boasts a beautiful, easy-care brick
patio and ample space for recreation, relaxation and
entertaining — all amidst lush professional landscaping.
• Wrought iron entry gate opens to your private front porch.
• One-bedroom, one-bath Casita — ideal for guests, in-laws,
au pair, Nanny, home office, etc. Includes cabinet storage,
counter space, a sink plus a 50-bottle Sub-Zero wine fridge.
• Premium oversized lot, boasting approximately 8,091sf.
Additional Features and Amenities
Fresh interior paint (11/2019)
New carpet (12/2019)
Tile floor in all bathrooms, entry, main floor hallway, kitchen, family room and butler pantry.
Abundant glass, including clerestory windows, providing lots of natural interior light.
Custom plantation shutters throughout.
Sound system ceiling speakers in family room, dining room and master bedroom.
Two-zone heating and air conditioning for the main house. Separate heating and air unit for the Casita.
Hot water recirculating system with timer.
Concrete tile roof.
South facing front door.
Newly installed fences (one in 2017, one in 2018 and one in 2019). The west facing fence along the front courtyard and opposite the Casita is 8’ tall, providing enhanced privacy.
Exterior paint (2013)
Fully wired alarm system that is central dispatch station ready.
Two-car garage with a 3-car driveway.
Former model home
Dublin Ranch HOA dues of $86/month provide for a community pool and spa, and maintenance of common area grounds — including the grass and tree-lined strip adjacent to the sidewalk.